Pornography addiction is an uncomfortable topic, and many would rather ignore its prevalence. But in a world where over half of men regularly look at pornography at least once per week, ignoring it would be foolish. It is causing real harm to individuals, marriages, and families and crippling men's ability to lead as they desire to.
In this episode, I sit down with Dr. Peter Kleponis to discuss the problem of porn and ways men can heal.
Dr. Kleponis has over 20 years of professional experience working with individuals, couples, families, and organizations. He specializes in marriage & family therapy, pastoral counseling, resolving anger, men’s issues, and pornography addiction recovery.
Among the issues we discussed are:
- The prevalence of pornography addiction
- What makes porn so attractive to men
- What porn does to your brain and body
- The dangers of early exposure
- The 5 reasons porn is incredibly addictive
- The role of emotions in pornography use
- The number one key to beating pornography
- How to talk to your wife about your pornography use