In the heady days of liturgical revolution in the 1960s and 70s, the Traditional Latin Mass was considered dead and buried. But then, something unexpected and miraculous happened: It came back from the seeming dead and it is now spreading like wildfire, especially among the younger generations. Some within the Church hate this fact, while others celebrate it.
In this episode, I talk with Dr. Peter Kwasniewski, one of the foremost liturgical experts, about the liturgy and its relevance today. We discuss:
- How the liturgical revolution happened
- Why the traditional Mass is the best catechesis
- What the liturgical future of the Church looks like
- How the Latin Mass inspires authentic Catholic culture
- Why the liturgical revolution failed
- And much more...