How can the Blessed Virgin Mary help us be better men? We are prone to look for masculine models to imitate, and yet the constant chorus of the saints through the ages has been that the Blessed Mother is indispensable to a man's spiritual life. Dr. Mark Miravalle will help illuminate how the Virgin Mary can help us grow in holiness and be the men we need to be for our families, the church, and the world.
Dr. Mark Miravalle earned his Sacred Theological Doctorate at the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas in Rome. He holds the Saint John Paul II Chair of Mariology at Franciscan University of Steubenville, where he has been teaching since 1986.
Dr. Miravalle is the founder and senior editor of Ecce Mater Tua, an international journal of Mariology research. He is also president of the International Marian Association, comprised of more than 130 theologians, bishops, clergy, and laity worldwide who seek to promote Marian devotion and doctrine.
In this episode we discuss:
- What Mary can form us in the interior life
- How Mary can help us grow in purity
- How St. Joseph relates to Marian devotion
- The Fifth Marian Dogma and why we need it now
- The power of the rosary in forming us spiritually
- Why Mary was chosen to crush satan's head, and how we can help her
- Why emphasis on Mary has increased in recent centuries
- and more...
- Dr. Miravalle's website: https://www.markmiravalle.com
- Mother of all peoples: https://motherofallpeoples.com
- Dr. Miravalle's Amazon author page: https://amzn.to/3c2MiFv
- Consecration to Mary: https://missionimmaculata.com/index.php/marian-spirituality-consecration/how-to-make-your-consecration-to-mary