What does it mean to be a man? How does a boy become a man? These questions are relevant to every man today.
In this episode, I'm joined by Jason Craig, a farmer, author, men's leader, and convert to Catholicism who writes frequently about the transition from boyhood to manhood. Jason is the author of "Leaving Boyhood Behind, " and he lives and works on his dairy farm in rural North Carolina with his wife and children.
In this episode we discuss:
- Whether or not manhood is a biological reality
- How becoming a man is a little like dying
- Marks of successful transition to manhood
- The importance of initiation rituals
- What to do if you never had initiation rituals in your life
- How to push your sons without wounding them
- How to help your sons transition to manhood
- And more...